Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Can't Take it Anymore!!! I'm Heading Back!

I just figured out how to use Google Analytics. This program pretty much gives you an idea on where all of your traffic to your site is coming from; how many clicks, and average time spent on site.

I was excited to learn that not only people from the USA were frequenting this site, but residents from the Bahama's were stopping in as well!

Anyway, I figured I would inform all of you that I am taking yet another trip to Grand Bahama Island this year. We loved the last hotel we stayed in so much, we deiced to head back.

We of course are going to visit Lucayan National Park/Gold Rock Beach again; however we will be doing a few new excursions that we didn't know about such as taking a boat ride to Sandy Cay, aka Gilligan's Island. We will also be taking an hover air boat ride, and we're going to explore some of the Cays that we missed during our last visit.

I'm beyond excited about the boat ride out to Sandy Cay/Gilligan's Island. I stumbled upon a website that was offering tours to Gilligan's Island. I wish I would have known about this tour sooner, but thankfully I found it this round and will be sure not to miss it!

You can book a tour to Gilligan's Island at www.smilingpat.com.

I am hoping that the tour is running when we visit this upcoming September. I sent the site an email, but have yet to hear back. I'll likely call the number on the site before I book my vacation, so I'm not all too concerned. Even if the tour is not running, I'll find another way to get to Sandy Cay; there is no way I can miss it!!!

If you want a photo of Sandy Cay, click here. It is simply spectacular isn't it?

Man I'm drooling just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to share? Feel free to comment

Dolphins at Unexo, Grand Bahama Island, Flipping Video!

Dolphin Moonwalking at Unexo, Grand Bahama Island Video

Stingray Right Off Shore at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach; Video

Puffer Fish That Lives In The Larger Reef At Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach

Beautiful Video Of Fish At Reef on Grand Bahamas Island